Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by yerrow, Apr 25, 2005.

1. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

24 is without a doubt, the best show on tv.
    every week it gets better

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea well who asked..hehe j/k im a viva la bam, fifth gear kinda guy..i have never seen 24 so i cant really say anything about it..i usually dont have enough time to watch tv..maybe ill dvr an episode and check it out

3. slug

slug Member

i have to agree with yerrow, it is the best show its the only show that i have to catch, but now that i have a tivo i never have to worry about it :)

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I've seen it a couple times, I think its pretty good. But I have to agree with weapon and the stupid shows on MTV have me hooked...

5. Weapon

quit copying me brother :rolleyes:

6. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

yea whatever

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I'm sorry, but nothing compares to Gilmore Girls. j/k The only shows I watch are Family Guy, Futurama, That 70's Show, Malcom in the Middle, King of the Hill and Scooby Doo (always playing when I wake up)

I would love to watch 24 in a 24 hour period. One of my days off I am going to go to Blockbuster and rent the first season and watch it non stop, start to finish. I have seen small parts of a few episodes so I don't really know the story.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

'that 70's show'... is that were u heard about WRXatlanta when hyde briefly mentions it... here's a pic from that episode http://www.wrxatlanta.com/bb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1269&highlight=weekend

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Damn, Fez changed quite a bite. Hyde's sunglasses are a little off.

10. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

LOST

24 was awesome the first season, But Lost is the best show on tv right now in my opinion, but what do i know, no one ever listens to the fat kid:crying:

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Re: LOST

huh... what?

12. rolling_trip

Re: Re: LOST

joking, trying to get my numbers up... duh

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Re: Re: Re: LOST

huh... what?

ok i'll stop now :D

14. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I saw 1 episode of Lost and it seemed pretty good. I don't think that has been released to DVD yet, but once it is I will pick up the first season.

15. rolling_trip

the 1st season hasnt finished yet

16. Bah, u guys should watch Top Gear, its a british show, and i get my downloads off Bit torrent (btw i'm not saying 24 is a bad show, just saying Top Gear is a really good car show)

Fifth gear is statical stuff, Top Gear is i guess funnyness and pretty cool stuff. Btw, Fifth and Top gear are not in a joint thing, more like rivals

Top Gear has done some pretty cool stuff like: Car Darts, destorying many caravans (they hate them in UK), buying $100 cars, buying $1000 Porshes, a Harrier Vs. Saab, Apacahe lock on to a Lotus, etc. Personal fav is the Evo VIII FQ400 vs. Murchlago...i can't spell it right

Heres a link to their webpage http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/

and if u guys want movies, u can go to the other forum i go to, Finalgear.com the downloads aren't up yet, Top gear is in its "off" seasion...

17. Weapon

yea topgear is pretty friggin badass

18. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

stupid MTV shows stole my life too.

I'm particularly addicted to the Inferno II.

Personally I cant wait for the Weed show on Showtime to come on. Looks kinda like the Sopranos except with pot dealing.

19. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOST

don't worry rolling_trip, I hate it when he does that. Freakin Guy!!!:evil: