34 minutes of people almost killing themselves

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bixs, Jul 21, 2012.

1. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

I'm assuming most people have seen a saudi drifting video. This one is a bit more captivating. Warning, you're about to see probably 100 people die , people clapping at people dieing, and what would be the cumulative total of around 500+ felonies in the United States. Also at 31min mark people have to die in every video as they start playing some music, and I'm pretty sure the guy at 32:42 didn't feel a thing at least.

[youtube]ZOCI_pnZ9u8[/youtube]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  2. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

silly arabs

3. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

I love the parts where they hit pedestrians with their cars at 50+ mph and the people in cars nearby start honking at the people running to help cause they are in the way. I swear people are running over those people running to help too.

Next time anyone complains about Americans..

4. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

Don't people stand so close to the track on rally races?

5. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

Speechless. That is just pure insanity.

6. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

It looks as if they are trying to hit other cars.

7. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

It's a real life Burnout Paradise: Arab Edition.

8. stirhino

stirhino Member

9. b reel

b reel Active Member

my favorite is running down the highway sideways with the passengers firing AK's out the window.

As for the beheadings, did they say they were Saudi citizens or just the hired help?

Family friend dropped his wallet in front of a hotel there once. He was on some remote oil site for three days and comes back to find it sitting on the curb. Bent over to pick it up and was swarmed by undercover cops. Seems that thieves lose the hand they wipe their ass with so crime rate is kind of low.

10. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

"In 2005, a naval officer who killed three people in a similar accident was sentenced to death, but had the punishment reduced to 3,000 lashes and 20 years in prison."

Like that's any better.

11. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

12. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Was that what a WRXAtlanta'er was trying to accomplish in the parking deck a few years ago? LOL.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  13. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

He attempted Tanteel? Be more specific please.

14. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Just shenanigans in the Taco Mac parking deck after a few too many beers. Driving fast in circles around and around to the point tires were squealing and almost hitting a lady and a little girl that was walking to their car. Just a stupid moment.

Not exactly the same due to it being a circle but you get my point if you think cars sliding and pedestrians/onlookers. I remember Matt, myself and Brett went and stood near the stairs (we were on our way to our cars which was parked up top).....easy way to get the hell outta the way.