400 sighting post.

Discussion in 'General Community' started by bomjoon, Sep 11, 2007.

1. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

ok well since i get on 400 everyday i figured id make this new thread and post.

im on 400 every morning b/w 6:30~ 6:50 if you see me after that time im late so get out of my way~ lol
    and also on it when i go home. 7:00 ~ 7:20 if you wanna do a pull be waiting on the exit. lol

we should sticky this just because...

so if you ever get on 400 post up here.

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

where on 400?
    I am off of 13

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I am off of 6 but take the back roads to school/work

4. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

im all over 400.

but i get on off at exits 13, 14, and 17.

sometimes 4, 8, 10, 11, 12

5. red98lude

red98lude Member

I drive between exit 12 and 14 M-F. I usually see a blue 06-07 STi in the morning.

6. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I go from exit 6 to 12, there and back all the time..

7. lostinthewoods

We have enough of us up between exits 9 and 17. when are we all going to get together for some grub or something?

8. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

im up for a dinner or a quick g2g.

if you dont mind an evo in da group ;)

i might bring a friend or 2 to back me up. lol

9. xpsi

xpsi Member

Feeling lonely Joey? lol man.

dude, once or twice a week i'm going by your job. I might stop sometime to say what's up. Too bad I'm always in a hurry though.
    Oh, almost forgetting. I'm on 400 N around 7:30 from exit 6 to 14 and maybe I will find out who is the guy in the 06-07 wrb sti going southbound in the morning.

10. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I'm on exit 5 to I-85

I saw a gunmetallic STi, could've been CGM in 06/07 style around 3pm going 285 west to north on I400 stock looking.

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Up until this week that was probably me.. I was working nights and would be going south around that time... You'll also see kingwrx at that time going south......

12. lostinthewoods

You werent reving on a Black sti (me) on umm saturday by chance around 5pm or so North on 400.
    The evo got off at haynes Bridge.

13. J Suby

J Suby Member

i used to be on 400 everyday for work btw winward and haynes bridge but got a new job and no longer take 400 for work but i live btw windward and mcfarland so i'm on 400 all the time just shootin to the mall or whatever

14. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I take 400 betwen Exit 5-11 every day. I get on there about 7:40 AM in the mornings and between 5:15-30 PM in the afternoons.

Silver Bugeye with a bike rack on the back.

15. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

i take 400N from buckhead to 285 at about 6:40 every morning. I never see any subies though

16. Kolgoth

Kolgoth Supporting Member

I am on 400 every morning around 7:45/8 heading from Exit 6 sotuh to Exit 2... I live less than a mile from Dz...

We need to plan a big "We live off 400" meet and grab some grub like was mentioned earlier!

17. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

other subies do not wake up that early:)

We should definitely get food sometimes

18. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I propose a North river tavern meet Friday night... I'm finally back on dayshift with a 5 day weekend to boot... Lets stop talking about it and start doing it!!!!!!!

19. nicali

nicali Member

I'm up early and get on 400S either via 285 or exit 5, between 4:30am - 5:30am. I head back up 400N between 3 and 4:30 and tend to only see subies if it is after 5pm.

20. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

no...

i dont rev i just pown them. like a silent ninja... lol j/k

what color evo was it ?

21. lostinthewoods

Same color as yours. All I saw was a white guy driving it and an aftermarket exhaust.

Wasn't paying to much attention since my wife and baby were in the car.

22. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

did you see the license plate? if it said evo9mr err something like that i know the guy.

he revved at you thats very un-evoowner-ish of him lol.

23. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

that's just the typical evo owners... you on the other hand have been transformed due to much needed contacts with subaru owners :fawk:

but seriously, most evo people are pretty cool, I still have more evo friends than STi friends

24. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ I've noticed that Evo owners are getting nicer and nicer... It seemed a couple years ago when I had my bugeye, Evo owners wouldn't even look over. Now, since I have the STI they wave every time...

25. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

it's because of the rear window spoiler man, they are still mean to me :rofl:

26. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

nah~ just you. lol
    ;)

well wrx's owners are more diverse than sti ppl. you know if you wave to sti guy/gal you are going to get a wave back but some wrx owners are old people or people that r not into tuner scenes...

one time i waved at a wrx and the driver was an old woman whe was like wtf do i know that guy? lol

27. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I wave to all WRX, STi, and Evo owners.

28. lostinthewoods

lately most the evo owners just like look at me and drive off.
    Or i will wave and then they just punch it like i want to race LOL

29. Rogue

Rogue New Member

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I saw a nice black WRX Wagon on McFarland @ 400 Monday night. It was black w/ black rims and projector headlights. Had a nice sounding exhaust, too.

I was in the red Protege5.

30. hey guys i drive every mile of 400 from dahlonega to atlanta i go down m and w night from 7 to 8 and come back t and thursday am between 8 and 9 am silver 2003 wrx with tint wheels exhaust and rims

31. MercuryR1

MercuryR1 New Member

I'm On It

I work off of McFarland exit 12-B/ M-F/9-5PM/
    I own a stock '06 Gunmetal STI
    I'd be down for some eats, car club type get together

Chris

32. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ Where on Mcfarland do you work? I work for UPS at a data center on the East end of Mcfarland right before you get to Mcginnus ferry... Surprised I haven't seen you yet...

33. lostinthewoods

I always go up and down McFarland on fri/sat/sun :) since I live north of there a bit.

34. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

Any Scientific Games employees on here? i normally hit exit 12a EVERY morning

35. ptc075

ptc075 Member

Hehe, that's kinda scary, I work on McGinnis Ferry, right past the corner of Macfarland. I gotta assume you're the yellow Rex I see around once in a while, although every time I see you seems like I'm in my truck. Go fig. :p

-Chris!

36. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^ That is scary, you probably work in the business complex behind me... My building is off of Curry drive,which is the last light on Mcfarland b4 Mcginnes ferry. You turn left on Curry and my building is the 1st left. I drive a Wrb STI though, I've seen the yellow bugeye your talking about.. I think he works on the other side of Mcfarland, at least thats where I usually see him.... PS.. Nice name...

-Also Chris

37. MercuryR1

MercuryR1 New Member

I work on Trotters Parkway (intersection with the Racetrack station) at a tile distributor/fabrication company called Innovative Ceramics Inc. (ICI) as a national account manager. I know one of the TopSpeed guys is out that way sometimes too....dude with the hot pink (or magenta) WRX--because he left a card on my window while I was at a Mex. restaurant.

Chris

38. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

damn... ^^^ three Chris postings in a row.

39. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I saw that Yellow bugeye today!

40. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I saw a blue 06-07 STi with Gold wheels on 400 North today. Got off on McFarland....Anyone here?

41. Jake

Jake Active Member

i saw three today. a blue 06-07 on 400 south around exit 14. white bugeye on 306 and then a silver/grey 06-07 on 53. all of this was around or shortly after 5:00

42. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I spotted a silver bugeye wagon on 400N (around exit 14) tonight around 7pm.

Pretty sure it was Vince (Afande) and SS or Doug tuning it. Couldn't see in it because the windows were tinted and it was raining, but I could see a laptop and someone using it.

Gave you a honk from the wife's Yukon.

43. SubaruBMXer

SubaruBMXer Member

Maroon Impreza pre 07'

400 North today around 3pm.

I exited at Buckhead.

You continued N bound

44. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Between Exit 5 and 11 back and forth all day usually in the left lane.

45. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Afande has an 04-05 IIRC

46. lostinthewoods

WRB Wagon - Sat Night 10pmish
    You had Hella's on rally mount on your license plate

47. SubaruBMXer

SubaruBMXer Member

White WRX racing a motorcyle.......

Monday early evening a I saw a white WRX scooting along quickly northbound; looked to be racing or driving fast with a motorcycle. I was southbound with a kayak on the roof rack.

48. lostinthewoods

^^ I think I saw you this weekend on 400S.

Who is driving the WRX STI I came across on post road yesterday. It has some black graphics on the side.

49. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

damn i need to get back on 400 :(

50. wow, im surprise i dont see more posts here. For some odd reason I didnt see this thread, and I cant remember the dates I saw other subies on 400. I always run into a Black STI around Haynes Bridge and 400, or maybe holcome bridge every now and then.