80+ mph radio controlled wrx

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by miloman, Jun 13, 2005.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

2. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

thats amazing, I wish I had $500 to just throw out and get one lol. We should all chip in and make it a WRXatlanta car :D.
    Craig

3. longfury

longfury Active Member

I used to be in RC real big before I got the WRX.

Schumacher is not known for producing the best kits. They tend to be weak and not reliable. Associated and Losi seem to make the best kits. I have several of both of the manufacturers.

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

haha. Thats too funny. I use to also be pretty big into RC's. I raced a Team Associated RC10 stadium truck. I actually still have it just never take it out anymore.
    http://www.teamassociated.com/shusting/CatalogHub/KitSpecs,GT/RC10GT_truck.htm

Also have a black foot and use to have a grass hopper. hehe.

I almost bought a gas powered beast, but decided I dont need to many more big boy toys. :pssh:

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i used to be big into RC way back in the day... i got these cars when they were brand new:

ae rc10
    ae rc10l
    ae rc10t
    yokomo works '91
    losi jr xpro

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

awe man..i thought it was a video..

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

8. longfury

longfury Active Member

I have several. I never run them though. I have a heavily modded RC10GT. :D Its so fast that is basicly carries the front tires. :D

9. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

hahaha seems like many people were into RC before WRX. I also walked the exactly same path. I feel you guys.

I got highly modified NTC3 and MP7.5. I'm gonna sell these off soon, so i can make my REAL car go faster!!!