85S around 6-7PM: 1 White WRX & 1 Silver Tinted Wagon

Discussion in 'General Community' started by JPM Coachworks, Jun 18, 2007.

1. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

(1) White wrx driven by (1) male on (1) cell phone w/ (1) dirty car ;)

(1) Silver wagon tinted driven by (1) female

Who was it? :)

2. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

I was on 85S today at that time. I was out there picking up a ypipe from goixiz at the bass pro shop. And i didn't think my car was that dirty...I'm waiting to wash it when I install my coilovers this week.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  3. osborne519

osborne519 Member

maybe mme

i was in a silver wagon with a carbonfiber hood at bass pro around that time but i didnt see a white one and im male i was on a phone and yeah it was dirty but its clean now

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  4. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

alex, there's a girl, jessica i think, who was over at one of my apartment parties that drives a silver wagon, she's not aware of the boards though.

5. schneid

schneid Member

can you narrow down the white wrx a bit? Im on 85S almost every afternoon and on the cell phone almost constantly w/ work and my car is dirty as a whore right now...

6. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

yeah mine isn't that dirty, and i had a girl with me so probably wasn't on the cell phone...but at least i felt special for a little while

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Alright 85S right before 400 merges in. I got off on the access rd / buford hwy, the white wrx stayed on 85s, the silver wagon got off onto lindberg or w/e that rd is called right by sydney marcus and lenox.

8. schneid

schneid Member

nah, that wasnt me.

9. t_wrx

t_wrx New Member

It could of been me b/c I was down there about then... Notice wheels or LP?
    My car was dirty b/c I just left some dirt roads out in Monroe.

[​IMG]

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Dont recall that LP