A little fun on the way in...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sol drums, Jun 6, 2006.

1. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

had a little fun with a GT2 on the way into work today. car was beautiful! black with roll cage and had the hydraulic reservoir mounted on the cage. oh man, the sound of that car! surprisingly the driver wasn't an ass. after the traffic cleared on 285 past 400 we had some fun! damn that was a sweet car! would be so much fun on a track!

2. heathbar

heathbar Member

:drool:

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Very nice.

+1 for the Porsche guy not being a prick either!!

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

did ya keep up pretty good?.....

5. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

kind of, yeah for the most part. when i was behind him i could tell when he down shifted, so i did the same. it wasn't like he just left me standing still, but i wasn't on his ass either.

probably why he didn't come off as an ass was because i didn't rev my engine and act like an ass wanting to race as soon as i saw him, unlike most ricers when they come up next to me. i'm not stupid. i know his car would smoke my ass, and i just love the 911's, so there is some major respect there. i usually don't get caught up in the whole, my car's faster than your's deal. i guess you could say i'm secure in my manhood or that i'm okay with my car being fast enough for me. ;)

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

+1 to you because that's the way to be. There's always someone out there faster. Nothing to gain from that mentality.

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

+2 2much pissing contests out there

8. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Was it black with black wheels with chrome lip and dark tint?

I have seen a guy with a car like that twice, and the first time, he was following me on to the highway, and flew past me at well over 100mph, like I wasn't even moving. That is a damn fast car with those twin turbos.

--
    Brian