adding g2g's on the calender

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by jt money, May 4, 2005.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i think we should add all potential g2g's on the calender so some slower people like me can keep up. we have alot of struff comming up it would be nice if we could see them and be able to plan ahead. for instance may 20 through the 22 is full of stuff. as dates become final we should have them placed on the calender so we can see whats comming up next and have a reminder. imho:D

p.s. AIWC RAWKS!!!!

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

im experiencing some issues with the calendar right now... once those are sorted out, i'll add em all

good idea by the way :bigthumb:

3. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

milo, you are a pimp and a scholar! proud to have you as my oh captain my captain!

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah, I tried the whole calendar idea...no one seemed to catch on with it. It will be heavily used when version 3 is done. We can begin to implement it now, but it seems like no one previous paid any attention to it...

and YES ;) AIWC rocks...

Its funny, I think you may be the only one to refer to it as that ;) :bigthumb:

5. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

WTF mate, AIWC? oh fuck, im dumb. im going to stop whoring now!

6. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

we have a calendar?:eek:

7. Alex

my point exactly

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

well.. its being a real bitch right now though

9. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

I cant make a date on the calander for the year 2005, 2004 is the highest it will go:crying:

10. Alex

Yeah, there's some sort of bug within the code.

11. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

not any more!

12. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

He, heeeee Alex looks like you had fun last night!!! Site looks great though and works like a champ from this computer!