Advice on TBE

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by FTZ, Nov 8, 2004.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I am looking to order my TBE now. I called and was told the one I am interested in would come from the UK and will take over 30 days for shipping. While I wait wanted to get some advice from you guys. I have not given the go ahead to order the TBE yet. They are checking with their supplier to make sure there isn't a wait list.

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

What kinda are you getting?

Try some other vendors.

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I want to get the Scoobysport Hayward and Scott TBE

4. GTscoob

Well I dont know anybody who carries them. Maybe one of Alex's sources can??

Good luck!

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Rallyperformance is the only place that sells the Hayward and Scott Version, Scoobysport.uk has the Janspeed, but are there any other good TBE. No websites actually say anything about what to expect. They all say sounds great. I don't really care about sound, I am more concerned about performance.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

how much does it cost?

7. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

HKS,Blitz,Greddy,ART,Strongum, are all really good, goin from loudest to softest.
    With TBE you can range anywhere from 15-30 hp.
    + way fast scoop up

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

It's 1100 for up,down and muffler

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

10. GTscoob

I love my APS.

I've heard the Helix is really loud and drony, but their deal on up/downpipes is killer.

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Cost is not the issue, and I kinda want something unique. I think I am going to try and be patient and wait it out. Besides, I am getting my roof scoop and internal vent assembly installed next month so that will keep me happy till the exhaust gets here.

12. GTscoob

unique ehh

Kakimoto? Nobody has those
    JIC Titanium?

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

functional roof scoop? thats tite