Ahhhhkjkjla!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by soobaroo227, Jan 20, 2006.

1. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

So, uyeah, i'm drunkkkaizalk sani anybody else drizuankkk ? I don't know butio i sure ammmmm. wohoooooeooaooeoo! bye bye,m gueasee i'll see osojme of you laterl. !!!!

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

You shouldn't drink and type... someone could get hurt! :cool:

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I think I'm going to end up bumping this thread again sometime around 6AM tonight.:hug:

4. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

Is this your idea of fun?

Stay at home, get drunk by yourself and post on online forums?

Lol it's what I do, except without the drinking. :hs:

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

well seeing as how it was 5 am when he posted, he probably didnt stay at home the whole time...probably just got back or something.

Oh, and BTW, we played probably about 30 games of beer pong last night...so yeah i was drunk

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i was saving the world till 3am :dunno

7. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Wow, I totally don't remember making that post. I saw the subscription thing in my email and decided to check it out. Haha, that's bad. Yeah, I went with some friends to a party and ended up drinking way too much.

8. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

durnk bunp

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

bump. . . about to go asleep for a little but I need to drink a little bit more water.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I was absolutely trashed last night, however, I refrain from posting now. If anyone remembers the post I made a while back and all of the laughter you'll understand why I stay away from the site when intoxicated at early hours :rofl: