Al-Zarqawi killed in an air strike.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluetwo, Jun 8, 2006.

1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Sweet.....

3. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

It sounds kind of strange to me that they were able to have facial recognition and fingerprinting for identification after an air strike. When were these terrorists fingerprints put on file? Or is this a ploy by the Bush admin. to gain backing for his little war? I really hope this is truth, and if so, good job to those that helped kill them. Next time keep him alive for torture.

4. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

one less asshole in the world is fine by me.

6. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

It's real. :rolleyes: If you watch the news long enough, (FOX or CNN) you'll see a picture of him after the attack. And while that might be somewhat gruesome it does show that this isn't some great conspiracy cooked up by the president!

Not only did we get a true bad guy, in the second link I posted it shows everything Zarqawi had a major part in, but the military was able to get a treasure trove of extremely pertinent information regarding Zarqawi's operations.

Big props to all the military boys and girls that did the whole world a service yesterday.

7. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Hell yeah! We just spent 25 mins in class today watching the various videos of Bush's speech and the attack.

I doubt it will do much to deter all of the suicide bombers. He was the mastermind for a couple large scale attacks but any kid can go blow a shop up without his kind of training and expertise.