Alcantara/Leather/Suede Holiday Interior Group Buy :D

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by JPM Coachworks, Dec 17, 2007.

1. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Alcantara/Leather/Suede Holiday Interior Group Buy

With the holidays right around the corner, I feel like it is time to run our first group buy on our brand spankin' new interior products. These pieces are simply beautiful and add a touch of "sport-luxury-niceness" to any interior. Our pieces are designed to the exact measurements as your OEM Subaru pieces. Every seam is French stitched (double stitch), and utilizes high quality threading (U.V treated) for long lasting durability. Genuine Alcantara is the only material that is a perfect match both in texture and feel to the factory Alcantara (STi model only). Is Alcantara not for you? We are proud to offer a genuine Italian leather option as well. This is, of course, available at no cost to you! Just select leather as your material of choice below.

As always, any item you ever purchase from us comes with our unconditional guarantee and post-sale support. If you are ever unsatisfied you may return it to us for a refund, replacement or substitute. In fact, I encourage you to do so! If there is one thing I dislike more than OEM vinyl, its unhappy customers :) This sale is for you all, and we want to ensure that you receive exactly what you want.

My goal is to fill between 2 and 5 slots for each piece (armrest, shift boot and emergency brake) but if we cant, that's okay. The holiday season is all about giving and if we cannot fill the slots, the participating members will still receive this special pricing and free shipping. Our website will be fully online by the new year so if you do miss this group-buy you will be able to purchase any item listed in here and more from the convenience of your home whilst sitting in your underwear.

We are aiming to have these back out to you before Christmas (depending on when orders are placed) but if we are unable to, you will have your items by the first week of the new year. As I have said previously, each of these are handmade and it is because of this that you are receiving the highest quality craftsmanship and quality. With that said, it does take time to create each one. Please do not allow yourself to settle for inferior products or inferior materials. Your Subaru deserves the best :bigthumb:

Genuine Alcantara Wrapped Pillars--A, B, or C
    [​IMG]
    Price: $150 per pair shipped
    Requires Your Core Piece(s) First:
    Yes!
    Choice of Material Color:
    Black, Blue, other
    Received payment from:

Genuine Alcantara Shift Boots
    [​IMG]
    Price:
    $60 shipped
    Yes!
    Choice of Material:
    Alcantara, Leather or Suede
    Black, Blue, other
    Choice of Stitching Color:
    Cherry Blossom Red, Black, Other
    Received payment from:

Genuine Alcantara Emergency Brake Boots
    [​IMG]
    Price:
    $60 shipped
    Yes!
    Choice of Material:
    Black, Blue, other
    Choice of Stitching Color:
    Cherry Blossom Red, Black, Other
    Received payment from:

Genuine Alcantara Armrests
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Price:
    $60 shipped or $70 shipped with added high-density padding!
    Yes!
    Choice of Material:
    Black, Blue, other
    Received payment from:

We currently accept paypal or googlecheckout, once the new site is online and the SSL cert is installed other payment options will be available. Please send all payments to sales at 10thstjdm dot com (broken up to prevent spam) with a detailed description of the service you would like and any additional requests options you would like. e.g. "I would like to have my armrest wrapped in alcantara. I have an (extended or non-extended armrest). In addition, I would like a black alcantara shift boot for my 2002-2004 or 2005+ Subaru with cherry blossom stitching. Thanks!"

Please remember that we are wrapping / replacing your OEM item. While we do have cores handy, this service only truly works when we cycle out cores. The process is quite straightforward--send us your core piece, expect a nicely wrapped replacement in the mail within a week! If you have a question or simply would like to bounce an idea off me please feel free to send me a PM.

Regards,
    ak
    10th Street JDM

2. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

So, if ordered for the WRX models (2002 specifically), will the Alcantara look right? Or should we opt for the Suede?

3. JPM Coachworks

Here is a quick snap from a boot in wrxin8or's WRX.

[​IMG]

The alcantara looked great in there, just send him a PM and ask how he likes it :)

4. truegiant

truegiant Member

hmm..

Can you do other vehicles as well? PM for info!

5. JPM Coachworks

PM sent

6. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Is the blue color matched to the STI seats? Do you have any pics?

7. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Freaking awesome! Even though the car is up for sale, I may purchase the Pillars and boot! I will let you know:ddirty:

8. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

cause you want to keep it!!!

9. JPM Coachworks

Yes, it is the same material. I will take a photo for you today :) The only difference is that we do not have perforated blue material on hand.

10. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

Still waiting on the quote for my shift boot made outta grey suede scraps ;)

11. JPM Coachworks

Sent ya one :)

12. JPM Coachworks

Bump for cool stuff :)

13. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

gonna look into this when i get my STi

14. socrates42

socrates42 Member

can you do the ebrake on an 04? There is no boot stock. (I want one though) Very interested in the armrest with padding as my is all busted up.

15. JPM Coachworks

Definately, send me a PM!

16. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Are the armrest covers the same on the new impreza? I may be interested in one in addition to the boots.

17. JPM Coachworks

They are not the same, but we'd love to get some of our products in a new 2008 :)

18. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I so can't wait to get all my new pieces in my car! I've been going nuts over here waiting for the trip pieces to come in from another forum.....it's been a process, that's for sure...

19. Jake

Jake Active Member

curious, for future reference. can this be done to ANY vehicle? if so, have you considered, or are you capable of doing a headliner?? the headliner in the acura needs new life. i'd be VERY interested in such a piece if possible.

20. JPM Coachworks

Not a problem, send you a PM after the holidays :)

Yay :D

21. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Can you do the A-Pillars on a LGT with gaunges installed ont eh A-Pillar? If so, please PM a price.

22. JPM Coachworks

We can do the a-pillars no problem. However, the a-pillar's with gauge pods are not the best candidate for wrapping. They require much more time to effectively wrap and still have them look good.

Have you considered having it painted or dyed ?

23. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

Do you have any pics of the Black alcantara shift boot with Red stitching

24. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

From WC Lathe Werks car

[​IMG]

25. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

What does that switch do? The one next to the mirror control?

26. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

NOS BRO!!!!

Or....maybe it locks the diff?

27. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

It looks terrible, thats what it does. :pssh: