All Pro Subaru

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by eyeballs, May 30, 2010.

1. eyeballs

eyeballs Member

Brandon at All Pro Subaru in Alpharetta did my timing belt service last week. Brandon is a super nice guy, and willing to go out of his way to help out. I couldn't make it down during his normal hours since I live up in Gainesville so he stayed late for me to drop off and pick up the car. He also charged me $300 less than the dealer quoted me. I was concerned about my head gaskets and he checked them out including coolant analysis at no charge. He even cleaned up my dusty/dirty engine bay! Also, he managed to have my car ready on time (the next day) despite needing a different water pump (my car does not have the original motor, and apparently it was replaced with one meant for an auto tranny instead of a manual). I highly recommend Brandon and All Pro Subaru and will definately be going back if I need work done that I can't handle on my own. Thanks Brandon!!

2. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

brandon ftw

3. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

^^^^^This^^^^^ +1

4. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

:bigthumb:

5. trouble06

trouble06 Member

I'll have to check them out!

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

^^you should, Brandon is one stand up guy...his prices cannot be beat and when he says something, makes promises, whatever it may be he will follow through.
    I sure wish he was around early on when I got into this hobby I would have a ton more cash in my pocket although my knowledge would be much less.

7. ApexShift

ApexShift Member

Brandon is absolutely amazing!!

Just in the last week he's installed my clutch (working with me to get it done in time for a tune Wednesday), looked for a tranny oil pan (calling local dealerships to find one in stock and get their pricing) and tried to find me an intercooler hose I had a hole in for my tune (EVEN OFFERING THE ONE OFF HIS CAR TO BORROW FOR THE DAY IF I MEET HIM AT WORK!!!!)

I am constantly amazed at how open he is to helping since I text him all the time for parts or last min help on projects or questions. He's certainly got my business for anything I need.