Vendor Review AllPro at it again!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by sikwrx04, Jul 3, 2013.

1. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

Short story short, i've been having power steering issues for about a year now after a Perrin Inlet install and ever since then i haven't really bothered about fixing it, then one day (Liltoua) and I, decided to rebuild it by buying new o-ring's and yet that didn't fix the problem, so i gave up and didn't bother with it for couple months. Until my radiator snapped a week ago and it really gave me a motivate to fix it! I decided to go cheap and buy a used PS pump from ChrisW turns out the pump didn't work, so lucky Chris was able to refund me my money, So that was it for me I didn't know if it was the pump or steering rack so, i finally gave up fixing it and decided to call Brandon, as slammed as he was today he told me to drop off the car in the morning and he'll go about looking at the problem for me whenever he had time, sure enough i got a call from Brandon about 330pm saying that the pump was toasted and that he had a spare from a donor car, about 4 months old oem ps pump that was in great condition, so we agreed on a price on the pump and install and around 5 Brandon calls me back saying "Eric you got Power Steering again" HAHAHAHAHA i was so happy, but then again i wasn't surprise cause it was AllPro and i knew they could fix it :bowdown:, so BIG PROPS to Brandon at AllPro for fixing my car and returning it within a day even when they were slammed with work already!!!!

P.S. It isn't a short story HAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

2. chameleon

chameleon Member

They always seem to make it happen ... even when they are slammed.