AllPro review from outside the community

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by Sparta, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

My friend Wilson picked up a GR STI last month and quickly went Stage II. He's not really a DIY kinda guy so he had his exhaust installed at some shop in Kentucky but it had an annoying rattle he noticed on his drive to his new station at Ft. Stewart and before leaving town today I reffered him to All Pro since I had to work. The cause of the rattle was the typical downpipe bracket that bolts to the crossmember wasn't bolted. He'a been complaining about the throw of the shifter and what do ya know they had one there and installed it for him. This is what he sent me

[​IMG]

And now for my own review (finally)

I owe a huge thanks to Brandon for helping me get my car back on the road. After being down for 2 years everytime I found something was missing I'd make a trip up to Allpro and he'd have the part I needed. When Sam flipped her STI last year he let us store it there while we parted it out and even let her spare engine take up shop space for a year without complaint. He also helped us sell off parts without asking for any type of cut and was reasonable with his pricing when fixing my mess ups numerous times.

There is a reason AllPro is mentioned in the second post of any thread asking for help, they truly are the best at what they do.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. Jake

Jake Active Member

hey i live near Ft. Stewart!

3. Sharpe

Sharpe Member

So do I. Hey wait...you live at my house!

4. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

I saw that STI today on the lift. Nice looking car.