Vendor Review AllPro Subaru=Hands down the best!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Fenderbends, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Fenderbends

Fenderbends New Member

Just wanted to put my 2cents in about ALL PRO. These guys are top notch.

Even though my WRX was short lived, considering that after I rebuild a totaled car, passed the Ga inspection, paid for the title re-instatement, then was rear ended the 3rd day I started driving it to be totaled again!!!!

Brandon sold me most of the parts I used to in order to get the car up and going again, some of them he just gave to me (used stuff lying around):)

Every question I had he was always there to help me and I couldn't ask for a better place to go with all my Subaru work, technical help, and great environment.

The car was totaled again.... And I decided to let another soul give it a shot and rebuild it this time. I sold him a great car, I just needed money more than a second vehicle. But I do plan to get another one one day in the future!!! I'm hoping a newer one. Mine was an 03 Bugeye, and I grew very much attached to the car, so it was tough to let go. Anyways, enough blabbing. I would punch somebody in the face if they told me ALLPRO was no good. I would stand behind Brandon and all the guys there any day of the week.

Anyone every ask me where to go, I'm telling them its the ONLY place to go!
    Thanks again for all your help.

Bugged Out

2. Fenderbends

Fenderbends New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
  3. aznvtek

aznvtek New Member

wat version is the oil press gauge?