Amazing Work By Ball Engines

Discussion in 'Ball Engines' started by digitizedsoul, Nov 11, 2013.

1. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

I recently had a longblock built / assembled by Ball Racing Engines for my subaru.
    They have done an outstanding job, and I will recommend them going forward as my machine shop of choice for any / all engine builds regardless of type, size or application.
    The service I received, attention to detail and customer requests, fabrication and machining skills and sympathy to my timetable were all top notch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Awesome....Andrew and David have always gone above and beyond for me as well.

3. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Not to be that guy but wouldn't it be better to praise them after you've started the car?

4. Al.SpecB

Al.SpecB Member

It was started this past Sunday.

5. digitizedsoul

digitizedsoul Moderation is a vice Supporting Member

Yeah it had 150 miles on it at the time of writing this post, has 200 now.......................

6. outbacksprt

outbacksprt Member

so I gotta ask not because I'm nosy but because i'm curious. What was the cost of what you got done?

I might send that 09 block and some heads out if you guys do port and polishing.

7. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Every job is going to be different. Why not just give Ball Engine a call and talk to the source?

8. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

Its not fair to post prices because parts fluctuate in price all the time. Call the shop and they will help you out.

9. Andrew@BallEngine

Andrew@BallEngine New Member

Thanks for the kind words James! Your car looks great, really like the SPT pieces!