American Gangster

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by scooby_snacks, Nov 15, 2007.

1. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

What a fucking film! :coolugh:

2. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I need me some blue magic! You know I'm good for the money...!

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Gonna check it out... though they shoulda used Laurance Fishbourne instead of Denzel, he looked a hell of a lot more like the real dude...

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

now thats a movie review :hsugh:

5. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

My friend was watching this in Atlantic station last weekend, and there was an altercation where a gun was pulled on someone. They evacuated the theater and everyone got a pass to see a free movie.

6. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

^^ WTF, really

Definitely checking this movie out.

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

wow...yea..atlantic station sux..unless well you like getting shot at and paying lots of money to live there....American Gangster was an awesome movie.. I think TI even did pretty well... Anyone realize Jay Z's newest album just released has the same name which he says is "Coincidence" except for the fact he's got a song called blue magic..oh and the real frank lucas has a daughter that lives in ATL..but yea..again awesome movie

8. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Dam soounds like atlantic station is going down...

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

^Yeah, not at all. Haha, I've never once felt unsafe in Atlantic Station and I go there very often (and I'm white in case you were wondering).

You suburban folk are just afraid of the black man :cool:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  10. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

silly suburbanites, have fun with your strip malls.

and yes that movie was awesome. i dont think fishbourne would have been as good as denzel as far as getting the character.

11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:rofl::rofl: but wait I'm black...and I love the burb's :rofl::rofl: cigars,wine and cheez too
    I've always felt pretty save there too but I have been hearin a lot of stuff going on.