American Idol,Vote for Sanjaya (sp)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Apr 3, 2007.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

On American Idol.lol Honestly, I don't even watch the show, but after listening to Howard Stern, I'm voting for this kid. Howard is trying to get all of his fans to vote for the worst person on there which is clearly Sanjaya, to beat the system. Simon is an idiot, so let's vote for Sinjaya FTW.lol

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Yuhhhhh....I will be sure to do that...Simon is definitely not the coolest person in the world...LOL

Mark

4. Deke

Deke Active Member

I could give a crap less about Simon or anyone else on that show. I only like this idea because I would love to see reality TV diminish substantially (or dissapear all together). I'm so fed up with it. It's takes the airtime of what could be amazing shows. Instead our TV programming is filled with other peoples lives. If I want reality I can go out. I watch TV to get away from the real world and all the idiots in it.

[/rant]

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

To get rid of Simon?

Ha ha. I'd vote for him if he had said - If Sanjaya wins I'll destroy the whole show. Believe that!

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

you know what is hilarious...my roommate and his girlfriend are genuinely pissed about that. it makes me laugh my ass off though, and I hope he wins just to ruin the show

7. 7wolf

7wolf Member

i think that he will be right up there in the top if he doesn't win it all. the funny thing is that he DOES suck ass! and all these girls are crying over him when HE'S GAY AS HELL!!! (not that there's anything wrong with that). my wife watches this show (i go in the other room) and doesn't like him either. i just think that even if he wins they're still going to have this show for years to come, he'll just fall off like all the other winners you forgot about.

8. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

I vote for him... just because I can't stand any of the other contestants on it. This year all the good people have already been voted off.