Andretti now has 2nd location, in Marietta

Discussion in 'General Community' started by SVXdc, Dec 7, 2015.

1. SVXdc

SVXdc Member

Andretti Indoor Karting opened a new location in Marietta on October 17, 2015.

andrettikarting.com/marietta

Andretti Indoor Karting Marietta.jpg

Google map

Location is 1/4 mile east of the Big Chicken, in the building that was formerly Burlington Coat Factory (and Woolco long before that).

(next door to the shopping center where the "We Hungry" meet was last April -- pics [BTW, there are at least a few Subarus in there. Anyone from here?])

Has anyone else been there yet?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. orndog

orndog Member

Cool. Haven't been yet.

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

Electric carts and not cheap

4. orndog

orndog Member

Aaaaaaaaand I'm out.

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Supposedly the electric karts are pretty quick, but I have yet to try for myself even though I live down the street. Wednesday is their cheap night where everything is half off and video games are free I believe

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

It's the same pricing as the roswell location.

7. SVXdc

SVXdc Member

Roswell info (link):
    Marietta info: (link)
    Roswell tracks (from pricing link):
    Marietta tracks (from pricing link):
    Track layouts
    [​IMG]
    For those who haven't seen it, the Roswell "Short Track" just splits off the oval "Event Track**" from the Long Track:
    Another difference between racing at the two locations is that Roswell has double-seater karts. I think I read that Andretti is planning to add those to the Marietta location at some point. Otherwise, pricing for single-seat "Adult" and "Junior" races are the same (and only Marietta has the "Intermediate" track & price).

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  8. b reel

b reel Active Member

I like the APG price of $59.00 for an hour

9. SVXdc

SVXdc Member

I'm guessing you mean Atlanta Grand Prix? I'm seeing a group rate there of $58.85 per person for 8 drivers / 8 karts for 1 hour. But no hourly rate for individuals.

Otherwise, AGP's individual rate is $20 per 10-minute session, which is comparable to Andretti's single Advanced Race price (when you have their $5 1-year membership, which pays for itself after only a few races/games/etc.), and a little higher $/race than Andretti's 3-race pack. Plus AGP is an hour+ drive away in Covington, outdoors, daylight only, and doesn't appear to have a restaurant.

10. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Andretti in Marietta has their specials on Wednesday nights. Half off carts after 9pm and free games. Been a few times now. Both upstairs and downstairs track seem shorter than the Roswell location.

The downstairs bar tenders are horrible, at least from my experience