Andy @ Killshot

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by mayoke, Oct 30, 2010.

1. mayoke

mayoke Member

Many MANY thanks to Andy at Killshot performance for the installation of my Megan Racing radiator. He's a great guy and a real professional. I'll be seeing him for my Timing belt service and my clutch. (and some other "fun" stuff when I get it all sorted out :naughty:)

Was nice to meet Kevin and play with Shadow too.

Great guys and a great shop. Do it right the FIRST time. :bowdown:

Beta

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

Glad to hear

3. amonsta

amonsta Member

The slogan should be always like walmart! lol They always do great work!

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Andy does amazing work.

5. mayoke

mayoke Member

He does indeed. I was very impressed by his knowledge and the way he treated my girlfriend and I both. We went over some things that I know my car will need soonish. He will be getting my business for both. Matter of fact, as far as I'm concerned, he's the mechanic for my car.

My dad was in automotives for 30 years. I learned that when you found a mechanic you like and trust, you stay with them. Andy is "good people" as my dad would say.

I know a radiator install isn't the most technical thing but watching him work showed me that he cares about what he does.

That's all I got. I'm :sold: on Andy and his work. He'll be doing my timing belt and my clutch when it comes to needing it. I also discussed some performance things and suspension things. My car will be in good hands.

6. Many thanks, it was a pleasure meeting you both.