Andy Schladetsch of IndepenDENT

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Megadeth2118's_wife, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Not sure if this review is in the right spot. Please move it is. :)

This review is from my dad but I thought it would be helpful to anyone on here who has dents/door dings.

My parents just bought a 2010 Outback and in less than a month someone dented their front quarter panel. Andy met my dad up at Troncalli (who referred him to Andy) today and in no time at all and for a great price fixed the dent. The car looks new again! My dad said he highly recommends.

Andy also drives a WRX (my dad said its a "very nice" WRX). :wiggle:

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

is this andy@sergeantperformance ?

3. red98lude

red98lude Member

He did a great job removing a dent on my door as well.

4. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Quite possibly a different guy...

andy@sargentpower

5. I don't think it is. My dad asked him if he was on the forum and he said he wasn't. He should be!!

My dad was bragging to his co-workers on the phone about what a great job Andy did. That's pretty big for my dad to do. He's not easily impressed, but this time he was!

6. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Andy is a PDR guy. He sometimes subcontracts through Zen. Maybe Zen could post his info, if they don't I will find his card, I just don't have it on me right now. Many dealers use him and he has been around for a while: years. He is the one and only reason my car still looks good! He helped me through hail and much nasty Atl parking lot dingage LOL. He is a huge Subaru enthusiast and just a 100% stand up guy. I am surprised his name doesn't come up here regularly. I have no doubt he hooked your Dad Up.