Anon takes out Westboro Baptist Church

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 07Ltd#767, Feb 24, 2011.

1. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Not trying to start another religious debate here (because those are too easily dominated by intelligence :keke:), but religious or not, there's something off with you if you don't think the Westboro Baptist Church is completely fucked. For those who don't know, Westboro supporters are the religious nut jobs that have protest saying 'God Hates Fags' (which, coincidentally, is there website) and what not, usually found outside of sporting events and college campuses.

Well, apparently they pissed off Anonymous - lawl. Their site is down, but before it was down, this screen shot was captured:

[​IMG]

2. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Awesome!! Love those guys!!

3. 07Ltd#767

LOL - 10 minute interview in which some nut job calls out anon, anon hacks their website DURING the interview

[youtube]OZJwSjor4hM[/youtube]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

LAWL.

Westboro are the idiots that stand at military funerals and riot. I can't stand the fact that they do this crap at the funeral of someone that has died for our country.

5. 07Ltd#767

There's a motorcycle gang that travels around to these funerals and stands in a human line to protect the attendants of the funeral and keep WBC out. Can't remember the name off hand, but i believe it's a vet club

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

ah, religion.

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah the Patriot Guard.

8. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

The Patriot Guard
    They are f*cking awesome! They worked my cousins funeral 2 years ago. Made me want to get a bike just to help others out the same way.

9. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Westboro is like the epitome of what a Christian shouldn't be like, claiming to be "good" Christians.. Lol.

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

These guys make my blood boil.... protesting a military funeral is just the lowest of the low... I'm glad the Patriot Gaurd is doing something about it. Have to say.. if I was there in person, I would NOT turn the other cheek... WBC can DIAF..

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

I have a funny suspicion that if it was a real biker gang there would have been only one protest, followed by arson, murder, bombings and a hill climb.

12. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

There's been talks of the next one involving Hell's Angels. But that's just talk and we know how that goes.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  13. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I lump them all in the same boat

:wiggle:

14. 07Ltd#767

^^^

While I'm not that extreme, I agree to an extent

Sonic - that's what they want. The founders of WBC (the Phelps Family) are all lawyers. They incite these reactions, the sue the pants off people to fund more protests. It's sad, too, that people are actually devoted to this

15. techlord

techlord Active Member

there would be a bloody masacre if this were to happen at my kids funeral. I would be killed or taken to jail looking like Mel Gibson in Patriot after he took the hatchet to that dudes head.

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I agree....it's absurd. There was a young lady here in my local small town of 60 people that died in Afghanistan. Guess who came to riot her funeral......guess who didn't get within 500 yards and didn't get heard from because all of the local firemen and police and volunteer firemen blocked the roads. And the family gladly accepted the request that the local high school marching band play in the background (young girl was in the marching band when she was in hs) in order to try to drown out the 'chants and riots'.

I have never been more proud of a local community and school when I found out they did that.

17. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

You're right, but I will say the members of the Patriot Guard that showed up for my cousin's funeral weren't taking any sh*t. They blocked off intersections as the procession made it's way to the cemetery. I saw a work truck cut into the procession and then turn into a parking lot. A member of the Patriot Guard chased after the guy into the parking lot and read him the riot act.

18. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

There is apparently a federal law restricting protests near funerals 60 mins before and after.

19. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

could I join the patriot guard with my R6?

probably not. goddamn JAP BIKES

20. slade1274

slade1274 Member

^^ I bet you could. I know many guys in the armed services or formerly of- and not many of them drives an "American" car (we all know just as many "imports" are built domestically than "american" ones; save for Subaru... just sayin') They'd probably be happy to have additional supporters.

21. John

John Active Member

Anonymous ftw lol

22. John

John Active Member

23. b reel

b reel Active Member

why wouldn't they? I've seen Goldwings and Bimmers

24. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

too awesome!

25. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

God damn that church is starting to make my blood boil...

Anon is right.
    Fucking hivemind.