Anti Lift kit install question

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by Goose013, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Goose013

Goose013 Member

How difficult is this install?? I've had this kit sitting around for a couple of months now and just haven't installed it yet, anything I should know before I start?

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

We did it on SkullWRX's car forever ago at one of the first install days. Its a lenghty process esp. if you dont know what you are doing, like us. However, flash forward to now and I dont see it being that difficult.

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Air tools should help greatly.

Don't think it'd be a big issue at all.

4. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I did the sways last month and I didn't see anything that looked too challenging, but just wanted to make sure there's no surprises

5. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Airtools.....Skullwrx helped me with mine and it took forever....I say set aside an extra few hours just incase you run into problems

6. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

How did you guys like the anti lift kit? Driving impressions after installing it?

7. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I'll let you know as soon as I get it installed...lol, but all I've heard are great things

8. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

It was the single most dynamic change to the handling I've done so far. It was night and day. Swaybars and coilovers and everything else I've done felt progressive as far as how it made the car feel. Like it was small steps towards my end goal. The antilift kit was a huge step.

9. bluedestiny

bluedestiny Supporting Member

Which product did you choose? Looks like a first rate mod from the various sources out there.

10. BlueBox

BlueBox Member

Sort of a thread jack but has anyone here tracked before and after installing a Whiteline kit? I can see how it would help busting cones but curious on a higher speed track like Road Atlanta.