Any Artists/Tattoo Designers on here?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Trancetto, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Well I have a lot of stuff that means a lot to me, and after, probably 3 years of thinking back and forth, I've finally decided to tattoo my left arm(sleeve). So I dont want to go and get random shit that doesnt mean anything to me, but stuff that has hard meaning to me. Any designers on here that would like to draw some stuff I have in mind. I'm willing to pay for services if I decide that you have potential.

:wavey:

2. darknight11

darknight11 New Member

Idk about any designers on this website but I have my right sleeve done and I highly recommend Southside Tattoo in East Point. I know somewhere there, his name is Nate. He is an INSANE artist.

3. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

^^

Would you mine sharing your art? And did Nate do yours?

4. creaturewrx

creaturewrx Member

check this page out!

www.artofjustinblack.com

there is a tattoo page and illustration page you can check out some work!!!! fully custom designs and great work! located just off the 985 in n. ga! let me know what you think

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Some of those tats in that gallery look absolutely horrible.

6. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

He has skills, but damn like cool said, some of those tats are horrible. Not skill wise, they were done perfectly, but damn, people would put anything. I'm still debating tho, we will see. Maybe I'll grow out of this stage and move on.

7. creaturewrx

creaturewrx Member

sweet

yeah I dont get to choose the tats people get i just do them! thanks!

8. creaturewrx

creaturewrx Member

looked at southside tattoo! not that great sorry dude.

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Sounds like you are the artist in the link above?

10. creaturewrx

creaturewrx Member

yep! constructive criticism is great. Like i said i don't pick the tattoos I do I just do them. Its hard to convince someone there idea is garbage. Not putting down southside tattoo just saying not that great. Everyone has there style. Just tryin to give you a reference! Check out the illustrations. Any of those could be tattoos! if you want a great amazing tattoo artist check out! jesse smith tattoos mike devries tattoos jason stephans tattoos those are insane tattoo artist! pick who you want to tattoo you its for the rest of your life! research! find the guy who does the style you like! then tell him to go off on it!

11. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I have had 4 done at www.karmictattoo.com Jeremy is a natural artist and very good with a tattoo gun.

12. creaturewrx

creaturewrx Member

nice post bkiller! see thats some great art! looks like a good shop! Sorry if my stuff wasn't good enough for ya. I can still see when art is good, though. I understand people aren't feelin my art. I just dont do traditional stuff like these other artist. Keep in mind I've only been tattooing for 3 years. www.artofjustinblack.com graphic designer and commercial illustrator for 13 years. And yes I do tattoo at a shop its in ganesville ga. for about 2 years now.

13. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Like you said, it's not your decision what people want tattooed. And we didnt say all your art was "not good enough", just some of it, what people chose is what we were referring to.

For example. Pig with white trash written inside it. I mean cmon, really, why would you tattoo that. And the hooker tattoo, really lol.

14. creaturewrx

creaturewrx Member

hahha both of those tattoos are on the same guy! thats his nick name hes a biker and he is as white trash as it gets. By the way its hooker like fishing! Not the one that walks the street. Wish I could do the art I love but; that doesn't pay the bills nore does it put gas in my scoooobie. The whole reason we are all here scoooooooooobiesssss! Anyways not a big deal. Can we just get back to the vvvrrrrrrrr pppsshhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! haha have a good one!

15. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah I wasn't saying your art was horrible.....the choice in tats are. And honestly I wouldn't even have them in your photos as it takes away from what you have done IMHO.

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Shoot crash#2 a PM. He should be able to point you in the right direction.