Any fans of two wheeled fun?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by talos, Sep 18, 2011.

1. talos

talos Member

Hey guys,

Being fairly new to the community I haven't met too many of you yet but was wondering how many people were also motorcyclists. It seems like a normal assumption that quite a few folks would have bikes since most of us are fans of performance vehicles.

Not looking for anything specific just wanted to see if I could get people talking and find some people that like to ride. Sport bikes, cruisers, motards, doesn't really matter, just figured I'd trow a flag up and see who salutes.

Personally I am a fan of sport bikes and performance nakeds like the monster and speed triple. My bike is a 2001 Ducati 748 but I've had GSXRs, an F4i and an R1 in the past.

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

quite a few organ donors on here, I have two myself a 72 CB750 and a 62 BSA C15 America. Both are dust magnets at the moment.

3. nygiant

nygiant Member

r6 here...i had an f4i that i thought i was going to keep, but ended up getting an awesome offer for it and used the money to upgrade to an r6.
    perhaps a wrxatlanta group ride is in the works here?

4. lobelsteve

lobelsteve Member

85 CB700SC Nighthawk S- it goes nicely
    11 S1000rr BMW- it goes quickly

5. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I've had everything from Harley's to sport bikes. Cafe bikes are my new thing.
    My current ride is a 77 Yamaha RD400 2-stroke. Not very fast, but fun!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I have a 2006 R6. Since the weather is really starting to get nice, looking forward to going riding!

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

i have a 2003 Buell XB9R, pretty much content with it, and the fact it wont sell (have ~35k miles on it now). but definitely looking into an R1 in the near future as a second bike.

8. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I've got an SV650

9. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

no bike here but gf wants us to get one really bad...have a lot of friends that ride...I've always been a fan of the Yamaha R1's...sexiness!

10. talos

talos Member

def would like to get that organized. also, barber vintage motorcycle festival is oct 7-9. not very fun to get to ( east on 20 near birmingham) but the track and museum are amazing! hundreds of bikes and swap meet, plus vintage racing all weekend.

11. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

00 SV650 here. I'd love a group ride sometime if we can work something out.

12. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

I have a Turner 5.Spot. Wait...wrong kind of two wheels...

13. b reel

b reel Active Member

HPV's don't count but I do tool around on a cannonsnail

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  14. talos

talos Member

I'd be down for organizing a little g2g for the bike guys, that would be a good way to work on figure out a ride through the mountains or whereever. the weather this time of year is too good to pass up

15. Smurfzilla

Smurfzilla Member

I had 1KRR earlier this year. Plan on buying another bike next year Had a few Yammies and Big Red's.

16. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

09 r1 here.

17. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

YZ125

18. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Keep the fun between your legs!

But for real, I'd kill myself if I got a motorcycle or it would get stolen somewhere in Atlanta.