Any musicians?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, May 5, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Besides Sol and myself?

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I was trying to teach myself guitar, but failed miserably.

3. Alex

I can send you some lessons if you'd like. I taught guitar last summer.

4. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

I can play piano, saxophone and clairinet pretty well, dont often.

Waiting to teach son eventually.

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I am definitely interested Alex. Maybe we could get together some time and you can show me some stuff.

6. slug

slug Member

i used to play guitar and bass, but i havent really picked up a guitar in years... and all i know is Metallica songs, and a few other random songs

7. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

i have been playing the guitar for about 8 years

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

my friend (vernet) plays guitar (bass, acoustic, maybe others)... and i think he's looking for someone who needs a player in the band

9. Alex

hmm, k.

10. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

vernets the guy that is always chillin when we hang out at sol gigs? hes a cool guy, he see he always watches everything on stage very carefully. Thats pretty rare.

what type of music is he lookin to play. i would love to jam. the guy that plays hand drums with sol is always down to jam too so we can get some percussion involved too!!!

11. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Saxophone here (tenor & soprano)... used to play classical guitar (can still play some, but VERY rusty).

12. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Musician's?.

I am a major drums and percussion enthusiast and have tried playing a few times. I was in stage and marching band in H.S. from 1976-1979. I played Bass Clef Baritone. It was very boring. Too much competition in the drum section back then...
    I am definitely a rock and jazz fusion drum enthusiast!!!!!. Neil Peart is a God!!.

Mark

13. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

i can hum pretty good, does that count?:D

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Re: Musician's?.

Baritone/ euphonium here (any clef, Mark:D ), I still play in the marching band at Tech.

I've been known to jam out on trombone and tuba as well.

My goal for this summer is to learn guitar and then learn bass guitar, which I've always wanted to learn to play (melody parts suck!).

15. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

im thinkin a dirty brass band, ATL style. we should all jam and see what we can come up with.

16. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I can play the magical fruit....have a guitar, but still haven't learned how to play. Would love to get together with some of the peeps to learn!

17. SkullWRX

SkullWRX Member

Piano (13 years), French Horn (8 years, trumpet too but not as well)... Haven't played in about 2 years though. If you need it, I can get back in the swing of everything

18. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i have a couple of music programs of pc called REASON..i play with..mostly drum and bass..

19. Alex

Reason's an awesome program :cool:

Oh, I should add that I'm a vocalist as well...

20. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

we are so set. this could be a good time. i got you on back up vocals!

21. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

and mike will play the meat flute :D