Any spider phobics here?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Aug 23, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Sweet dreams...

[​IMG]

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

thanks...

-drums

4. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

man, why did i look at this thread? :(

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

well alrighty then...

6. Brian

Brian Active Member

lol, there was this time on my dirt bike, exploring a trail that hadn't been ridden in a year it looked like. When I realized I had gone thru about 1/4 mile of spider web infested trail I was already covered in spiders. I counted about 8 on me in my mirror while still rolling along. I *hate* spiders and had major ebe-gebee's (sp?). One even got into my helmet! I quickly hopped onto a road and went 70+mph to get them off. :eek3:

I turned around just this last weekend when a new trail I was exploring had a few too many webs across it.

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i just dont like brown recluse or black widows! but spiders still bother me a little.

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea they dont bother me..infact if they are in my house i tend to try to keep em alive and put em outside..let em eat the roaches and skeeters..unless i know they are harmful to me or my dogs..then they are dead..

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ive seen those monsters outside kris' house... funky colored too

10. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I scream like a bitch! very sad :( I've had those bastards in my car and I tend to push the throttle, let go of the wheel and proceed to find and kill the little f'er...this makes for a bad scenario. I do this because I just know in my mind its sole purpose is to climb up and jump down on my face. I look like I'm having a seizure if one gets on me...lol

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I don't understand what everybodies phobia with spiders is, especially when you consider that the average human eats 8 spiders a year during sleep.

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Spiders don't bother me that much, Its Snakes that make me run and scream like an 8 year old girl.....

13. Goose013

Goose013 Member

especially Alabama black snakes

14. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:keke:

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

bees, wasps, hornets, etc scare the shit outa me

16. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I'm allergic to bees but I'm not really afraid of them

I've had enough close calls with snakes and spiders that I'm not really afraid of them anymore.