Anybody do house cleaning?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by orndog, Jun 1, 2014.

1. orndog

orndog Member

I'm moving soon and thinking I might want to just hire somebody to clean my then empty 3 bedroom apartment to hopefully avoid any extra charges. I could craigslist this, and probably get a tranny BJ and some clap to go with it, and then get robbed, but figured why not see if anybody here knew somebody first :sx:

2. orndog

orndog Member

Nobody? I'd like to keep the money in the community lol

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I have a friend who is currently looking for some work like this. Let me reach out to her and see what she says.

Where you at?

4. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Oddly, we just decided to stop using our service. They cleaned the house well the first 2 times and then got more and more slack. So, I might be interested as well. We're in Lil' 5.

5. orndog

orndog Member

The apartment is Gables Mills, it's just ITP at 75 north. The place will be empty when it's time, I'll need it completely cleaned including stove/ fridge. We're not slobs, it's not bad, just don't feel like coming back to clean after moving out.

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Ok, I reached out to her and will see if she is still interested. Will update you later today hopefully.

7. orndog

orndog Member

Great, thanks! I'm moving most of my stuff out this Saturday but it will be sometime after that that it will be truly empty.

8. Enzo

Enzo Supporting Member

I use a company called Sponge and Sparkle, they have been cleaning my house for a little more than 6 months now and they are great. They even emptied my fridge and scrubbed all the shelves and walls. Cindy runs the show there and her number is 770-455-6805. Let her know Enzo Mastroianni sent you and she can hook you up with a good price.

9. orndog

orndog Member

Thanks, Enzo, will keep them in mind as well.

10. orndog

orndog Member

So I thought I'd call for a quote, then I thought...

"Hello, yes, I'd like to get a quote for cleaning an apartment, a buddy of mine Enzo Mastro... Mastri... Mastroiyyyannnne? Yeah, um ..."

11. Enzo

Enzo Supporting Member

Haha think of it as Mastr - Ee - anni

12. orndog

orndog Member

Apparently I am out of their area.