anyone else hate porshe boxster owners?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scuby drew, Nov 13, 2005.

1. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

so i have decided after multiple run ins with boxster owners that they are the cockiest drivers on the road. this afternoon i was riding along and this guy with his son did a ricer fly by and when i came up to him at the light he goes "that rice burner just cant hang with something that will really run, i looked over and said ok we will have to see about that." i brake torque it off the line and launch pretty hard and pull several car lengs on him while still on the low boost map. we pull at the next light. i look over and he says "get lost punk," i laughed and said "looks like i did a litte more than hang." he sits there an revs a bunch so i brake torque it again and then hit the magical defogger switch and bye bye boxster s. we pull up at the next light, the guy rolls by and spits out the window at my car. luckily i was in a hurry and in a good mood.

summary-idiot in boxster gets owned and acts like a jerk in front of his 12 year old son

2. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

it's because they own BOXSTER!!! 911 Carrera drivers truly own Porsche that "There is NO substitue"

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

true story. I wonder what cayman owners will be like.

4. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

what a used asswipe.

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

boxsters?lol those things are slow as hell. porsche owners look down on those POS's.

6. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Hes proally mad he basically bought the new 924 of the porsche line lol.

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'd hurl a pile of shit at him

8. The real problem with boxters (besides their owners) is that they can out handle the 911's. Porsche CAN'T put any more power in them because they would pwn the 911's. Of course the upper level 911's (sorry, porsche fans, but I lost track after 5 different carerra models) will put a beat down on them. But then you are talking about a 120K car VS a 40K car.

Funny story. happened last week.
    My manager and I drive to Quizno's to get a good sandwhich and we end up parking next to a beautiful 911 carerra S. just fricking gorgeous graphite paint, with very nice 18" black with machined lip wheels that showed off the calipers really nicely. As we are walking in a guy pulls up in his boxter. he jumps out and starts strutting across the parking lot wearing his porsche shirt, porsche hat, and porsche sunglasses... then he sees the 911 sitting there. I could literally hear him deflate. It was great.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea its unfortunate that people like that are deuche bags.....my buddy hit the gap yesterday and met a guy driving a cayman. The first one in the states right now i think he said. Guy worked for porsche he was german and my friend said hte Cayman is a sweet ride wish he had got some pics.

10. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Wow what an A-hole, I still blame the guy more than the type of car. The most common car I see being driven by idiots include Ford SVT vehicles (i.e. cobra, lightning) and honda/acura vehicles. Having been to quite a few of the Porsche/BMW events, I can without a doubt state there are at least several dozen owners of both of those brands of cars that are very cool....

11. oh yeah. and everyone knows that the north america porsche headquarters is in ATL, right?

Its right outside the upper perimeter between 75N and roswell Rd. so lots of porsches there. Thinking about applying so I can get my porsche sunglasses... heh.

12. Meredith

Meredith Banned

As my porsche friend told me, there are two different porsche owners; those who own one for status and those who own one cause they are into performance cars. But I agree with Scott, there are alot of nice porsche and bmw owners out there.

13. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I dont know if they beat stock-ish 240sx owners. Most guys just think those cars are rockets from the factory. Them and v6 Mustang/Camaro owners.:pssh:

Boxsters seem nice and I have yet to have any bad experiences with any asshole drivers. Guy sounds like a real tool. Reminds me, I need to order a "You Just Got Beat By a Wagon" sticker . . .

14. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I think the problem might be that some cocky bastards could finally afford a Porsche... and they think it's the greatest and coolest thing ever to own one; not because of the car itself because of what it represents in their mind.

There are good Boxster owners out there, but those are generally the ones that bought the car because they liked it, not because they wanted to check off 'owned a Porsche' on their accomplishments-in-life list.

15. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Sounds like a real douche bag. He's just bitter that he can't afford a real Porsche. His pride just went down the toilet after he realized he got beat by a Japanese car and he wasted his money on something he thought was faster than it really was.

16. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

i just saw a cayman, fer blew thru the stop sign so i had to wait for him to pass, and yes he look like a complete corporate fhead

but the car looked badass....

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i saw a cayman on campus... bad ass

18. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I have had no bad experiences with Porsche owners YET, but I know when I go home to MD, there are quite a few people who drive pretty fast since they have a Porsche in the DC Metro area, but I have not seen any Porsche idiots yet. I have only seen Beemers that drive like they own the highway and do constant weaving in and out of lanes. I really love Porsches though, esp. the older ones. The main point is, no matter what type of car that people drive, you are always, I repeat always are going to find impatient weavers and tailgaters, etc who will eventually get a ticket or get in a wreck. My 2 cents...

Mark