Anyone Go to Warrior Dash?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by soobaroo227, May 16, 2011.

1. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

So did anyone here go to Warrior Dash this past weekend in Mountain City? I went and had a blast. Ton of fun just going and seeing the crazy costumes people run the race in and adding some obstacles to the mix to make it way more interesting than a typical 5k. Can't wait to do it next year. Now that I know what it's all about I gotta come up with something cool to wear and get an earlier run time so I can sit around and drink beer all afternoon.

2. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

I went with some friends on Sunday for the 8am run. It was our first time going, and definitely not our last. Was tons of fun, I admittedly jogged more than ran but eh, still fun.

3. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Haha, I understand the jogging. Especially after wading through the pond and having to do the over and unders. I was huffing and puffing after that.

4. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

yah, i didn't realized we we're gonna get soaked so early in. I definitely was prepared to go so far sopping wet.

5. techlord

techlord Active Member

thats for beginners...check out toughmudder. thats where the big boys play!

6. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Yeah I'm planning on doing that next year along with Warrior Dash. It just interfered with a marathon that I was running this year so I couldn't do it unfortunately.