anyone have a day like this?(grey hound)

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by JEFFSTI, Apr 12, 2008.

1. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

sorry if this is not where is was to post this but here goes.
    ok, so 2 years ago my friend and i were going to pick up my subi.(04 sti) in florida. i was going down to pay cash for it so the best and cheapest way to get there was a bus out of atl. hahahahaha i will never ever ever do that again.so we got of work friday and my parents took us down to the bus stop. im sorry for this, im not at all racist but the worst thing we could have done is pulld up to the bus stop in a hummer. i never had that many ninjas:squint: ask me my friend and parents for money. man that place was shaddy.:eek:hnoes: had a uneasy feeling as soon as we got there.once we are on the bus about 5 hours in and i hear a buzzing noise coming from the back seat. it sounds like a girls play toy!low and behold it a newly married couple. the guy is give his wife a tatoo on her neck! wtf right?i hear them talking to another guy and heard her say she never got a tatoo until like four days ago and now she has seven of them with robert(in the form of steveo's smiley face)on her neck. so im from tampa fl. and i know it takes about 9 hours to get there,so i thinking about the same in a bus to the panhandle right?wrong! about a day and a half later we arive down there.that was rough! but i didnt mind the ride back in my new car!:)

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Ninjas? lol. Yea I don't ever plan on riding a bus other than the school bus but Im not in school so:fawk:

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is why I do not go to bus stations :)

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

bus ftl

5. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

yeah. never ever again!

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Ive been on a bus twice this year both sucked arse. very interesting ppl to say the least. My sister picked me up in a benz never has so many ninjas been so helpful.:eek:hnoes: shes a detective and she dosent like it over there either.

7. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

they were helpful? please explain.

8. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

wanting $$ to carry my bags(not) helpful :squint: