Anyone have any old Computers available

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lostinthewoods, Sep 20, 2005.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Just looking to see if anyone has any old (P2/P3/P4/AMD etc...) PC's they want to get rid of. I figured I would ask here before hitting up the resalers online. Shoot me a message if you have something.

Needs to be functional with HD etc. I could care less about the OS b/c I will be setting it up for a specific use.

Thanks
    :wavey:

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

No HD but it would be free. I PM'd you...

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

got a laptop keith...its a celeron 2 years old needs new HD....

4. lostinthewoods

BigB - Whats wrong with the HD in it? just corruptted or did you just take it out?

5. ptc075

ptc075 Member

I've got a working e-machine you can have (800 Mhz?). Otherwise, I've got a table full of old computers & parts. If you know what you want and are willing to take the time to dig through them, you're welcome to whatever you dig out. Mostly P1 stuff, but I believe there's a few gems in there as well.

You'll need to find a monitor though, as those are always in short supply for some reason.
    -Chris

6. lostinthewoods

Check yo messages PTC

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I might have a Duron 850 motherboard+case sitting around...

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

the hd is crashed/corrupted it wont boot up passed the toshiba screen. same thing that happened to my compaq.

9. lostinthewoods

:( - I may holler at ya about one of them. see if I can find a HD for em

10. ptc075

ptc075 Member

LOL, PM's checked. Sorry, I only hit this site maybe once a week, so my response time is a bit slow. I sent you my phone #, hopefully that will speed this up some. =P

-Chris!