anyone here done online survey for $ ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jt money, Aug 1, 2006.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i dont have a job right now and was looking for some supplementary income. i was recomended to this sight. http://www.toponlinesurveys.com/?hop=clinging does anyone know about this company? also how do they pay you and how often?

thanks in advance.

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Mark does a bunch of stuff similar to this.....not so much online though..

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Ill give you $20 if you do some yard work :keke:

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

screw that the 20 you give me wouldnt get me to your house and back! lol i know fareed *sp does these. i just didnt know how it worked with it being online.

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

ebay everything you dont need, i made around2000 bucks off stuff just laying around my apt

6. If you do it let me know...ill give it a wirl..if its worth it..

7. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I do a ton of online surveys for cash...If you need the names of companies that do the surveys, PM me....

Mark

8. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I started but it's slow movin right now you have to rigister and sift through a LOT of crap before you get to the ones that pay decent some pay just cash and some have cash and prizes I go with just the cash for now then I'll go back and do both. the more you rigister with different companys the more chances you have. I should have stuck with the free ones but waay to much crap.the one I got was like 30 bucks called surveyscout.com and another one is called paidonlinesurveys.com the one reason a chose survey scout is that they were supposed to be the #1 company for survey stuff. while it's easy it gets kind tiring. but when they start comming in regular it will be nice. though it hasn't happened yet but I just started it like sunday night. oh yeah If you do it get a seperate e mail addy. the 30 or so bucks is for this program that auto helps you fill out forms which will help out. I'll keep ya posted as to when money starts rollin in.

Yeah almost thinkin bout selling my stock stuff.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  9. MarkM2016GTI

Also Guys, try looking under Focus Groups in the Yellow Pages, or Market Research, and ask to be placed on the list...I did a focus group in Kennesaw a while back on concept cars and made 250.00!!. That also includes food!!!. Most focus groups do pay between 75.00-200.00 per pop...they only last 1-3 hours also...Easy Money....

Mark

You can actually make more money on focus groups, plus they feed you...Sounds good doesn't it??...I will post up more on this...You can also do an online search for focus groups under google in the Atlanta Metro area...

Mark

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i'd do a lot of things for money!

11. jayj713

jayj713 Member

There's no such thing as a free lunch! tehehe, sorry just had to say that.

12. MarkM2016GTI

13. petrasb

petrasb New Member

I may be able to help you out some if you know anything about real estate. Just PM me if you are interested. Very easy money.

Ben

14. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

been thinkin about the realestate thing How easy is it to get into that and is it only based on commissions or salary+ is the business still going strong in the current economy. Lookin into another business/career venture with out the "Praymid" feel to it. the new name Is "muilti level marketing" without putting in thousands of dollars in to it which I dont have anyway.