Anyone Know how to Lookup License Plate?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by integroid, Apr 10, 2010.

1. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I have a license plate number and need to know who this eprson is and where he lives. Anyone have connections on doing this?

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

my license plate isnt registered yet, you'll never find me sucka!!!

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Quick Jake, go run the toll booth while you're up here!

4. TOI

TOI Member

unless its an insurance or legal issue you wont be able to find a persons contact info with out some trouble. but i'd say go to the DMV. thats your best shot unless you have a police buddy

5. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

And it is illegal for a police officer to do it unless it is for a legitimate reason. There was a law suit not too far back where an officer was doing it for personal reasons and it got found out...big stink.

6. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

While trying to google that information you get a lot of links for sites that ask you to pay for the service. any word if these are legit? I'm thinking they are probably a scam.

7. Trey

Trey Active Member

Everytime a Police office looks up the info, it logs their access. My Dad is a cop and told me this after some nut job teenage girl, ON A PHONE, cut me off several times on purpose and nearly killed people. I wanted her info so I could send a letter to her parents. He used to be able to look it up but not anymore.

Bad guys win again...thanks lawyers.