Anyone know of a place locally that can install jdm roof vent?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by s2kbrian, Sep 19, 2006.

1. s2kbrian

s2kbrian Member

Im about to buy a spec c roof vent for my 06 sti. and just looking for a good place to get it installed at? Anyone have one? Thanks Brian

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

PM WRXFan420... he has the roof vent on his car

3. s2kbrian

s2kbrian Member

alright thanks

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I think he said they even came out to him

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

yeah... if i remember correctly, the guy installs sunroofs for a living and he installed the roof vent for pretty cheap... for more details, PM WRXfan420 :)

6. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Is WRXFan420 still around?

I didn't even see him on the members list.....

Wanted to contact him because I'm all about getting teh Spec C roof vent and stuff, (next time I'm in town). Money is no object!! ....... ...... .........

Actually scratch that last part, but still. It'd be pretty sweet.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  7. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

his user name is now just 420

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I am not sure as to which installer he used in particular, however, Id imagine any sunroof / moonroof installer should be able to accomplish the task for ya :)

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

^^^^ Yeah. I mean hell, I could do it if I really wanted to but it's just so much easier to pay someone a few bucks, (slight exaggeration) to do it and be responsible if it's not done right or to standard.

Plus there's the issue of finding a kit that is actually the right color. For 06 and up there's no more such thing as World Rally Blue. Now it's a notably brighter and lighter blue with a strong pearl and silver undertone.

It's just such a cool mod though. I'll probably never stop wanting it. :)