Anyone Need a Job?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by soobaroo227, Jul 21, 2006.

1. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Hi, we're looking to hire some new employees. I work for Prestige Valet Services. Anyways, someone that doesn't mind running a little and likes to drive different cars would be great. This is a great high school or college job, or a job just to supplement another job (if you'd just like to work a few days a week, that'd be fine). Most shifts are at night. A usual night shift, you will work from 5 until about 1030 or 11. Some places are different, of course. There are lunch shifts also which go from about 11am to about 230 or 3pm. Anyways, if you or a friend of yours are/is looking for a job and might be interested in valet, please send me a pm.

Thanks,
    Michael Deariso

2. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Is there anywhere i can work around marietta? Kinda near Southern Polytechnic State University?

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

if hes in downtown atlanta marrietta is 15-20 min up 75 at most.

i sent ya a pm man

4. D_K

D_K Member

damn, I need a job...not really a big fan of night jobs though..

anybody have a job that is hiring?...pref. morning shift?

5. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

I could use some work till my other job training is here. Is it alright if i only work for between a week and 4 weeks? If so can you pm me some info? :)

6. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

PM'd you

7. heathbar

heathbar Member

sounds like fun (if i didn't already have a job).

8. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

pm me some details

9. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I'm very interested but i'm moving away for college in a few weeks, so is there any chance of temporary work? It would be nice to line my pockets a little bit before i go. A couple of my friends have been doing valet work in the buckhead area and i would like to get involved if possible, even if it is for a short time.

10. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Replied to everybody that sent me a pm. Sorry, but it won't be possible to hire for just a couple of weeks. Also, we don't have any clients in Marietta. They are all inside the perimeter of Atlanta or in Alpharetta. There's two in the Smyrna area.

11. deuce189

deuce189 Member

Damn, i was hoping this would be from somewhere in savannah. shite, oh well.