anyone with esurance?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gte123v, Oct 5, 2006.

1. gte123v

gte123v Member

My insurance is up for renewal end of this month and my rates will go up for some unknown reason. Anyways, I did a quote with esurance and they are a lot cheaper, but I don't know how the services are. So, anyone have any experience with them? Thanks!

2. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

My friend uses them in Colorado but that is a no fault state. He likes the price but I don't know about their service. I have Progressive and they are pretty low compared to the StateFarm I received.

3. Ava

Ava Member

We (my family and I) are in a family plan with statefarm, and our rep is pretty good. However, I hear a lot of good things from All-state, check them out. Not to mention that they have the good driver policy, where your rate keeps going down due to no-accident or ticket.

4. techlord

techlord Active Member

If your driving record is clean or relatively (maybe one ticket and NO wrecks) and over 25years, it is impossible to beat Liberty Mutual. They pissed me off (dissagreement that I won in the end) so I decided to teach them a lesson and find someone cheaper. After 2 1/2 months and hundreds of calls I faced the facts. They cannot be beat and they offer ANNUAL policies. Annual policies are huge if you get a ticket as they have to wait another year to make you pay. Just my 2 cents, but give them a call.

5. gte123v

gte123v Member

thanks guys! I have progressive now, and I'll give liberty mutual a call. I just turned 25, sweet!

6. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i did some comparing and out of esurance, progressive, All State, esurance was the highest and progressive was the lowest. Im 20 almost 21 and have had one major violation in the last 3 years, single vehical, at fault