ApexPerformance.net

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Superdude, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

I was looking around on-line for a helmet for my wife. She totally got into auto-xing last season, so I thought she needed her own helmet. That's right, eat it up, i bought a helmet for my girl for Christmas.
    Anyway, all the entry helmets are about the same in price. So, I bought one with a free helmet bag from ApexPerformance.net. I got the bag about 2 days after I ordered it, but no helmet. I checked on the order on-line and it showed the invoice as closed. So I sent an email to Apex, to make sure nothing happened in shipping. I got a response back in about ten minutes. The manufacturer was at the PRI show last week and failed to let the vendors know orders wouldn't ship until this week.* Apex requested free expedited shipping at no additional charge and I should see it by Weds/Thurs of this week.
    Customer Service! I love it! Long story short, they took care for an issue that wasn't their fault and they did it quickly. Not to mention with the best price i found on-line. Thumbs up to apexperformance.net for taking care of a customer. I'll be back to order more parts from them sooner or later.