Argh!!!!

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by StarquestAndyR, Jul 28, 2005.

1. so, in my post about the ECUTEK and UTEC I alluded that I am out of time and money right now for mods...

Well, I just got the spanky spanky handed to me at lunchtime by a blue SRT-4 - wingless - it was on the south marietta loop on the east side. He did stack the odds in his favor though, only taking off in second gear after pulling from the light slowly... :hsnono: so I am not surprised I lost.

So now I need to make time and money for mods... :naughty:

Oh, and even though I was behind his car, I could hear the turbo spooling very clearly over the sound of the exhaust... either a very short intake, or a big turbo... But I can still roll down my rear windows without getting out of the car!! lmao...

2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

man i happens, i got owned by a turbo camaro in macon one time, of course i was stock, but still from a 70 kick he disappeared by the time i hit 110

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i liek the srt4..i might trade my rex in for one..zips up flame suit

4. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

would u seriously want to give up the awd, just slap u sti built motor in it and call it a day

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i dont know..looking to lower the car payment..i probably will not..i love the wagon too much..but i have thought about it

6. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

They are fun to ride in, and old buddys got one for sale if ya lookin hehe.

Let me drive it pre super upgrade and it was a very fun car, plus hes a jason as well. lol

http://www.srt400.com/index2.html

7. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

hey i know crowe