As of 7/24/04

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by Suby1128, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Put on my springs and washed it today. CF Sidemarkers in the mail, will update when installed.

Craig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mods: Blitz Dual TT, Intake Silencer Removal, Cleared out headlights, painted sideskirts, TurboXS Type H BOV, Semi-Debadged trunk, 18" Silver Prodrive P1's with Nitto 555 Tires, Eibach Pro Kit, CF Sidemarkers in the mail. (I think that's everything) :bigthumb:

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:werd:

thats one tastily modded car :bowdown:

3. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

classy,tasteful, and clean...just get rid of the window sticker and your rockin.

any go mods?

4. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Go mods are next summer lol, I'm all spent out for this summer.

As for the window sticker, I've had it a long time and it helps everyone point me out from the boards on the road lol. I like it, and I did a poll over at nasioc and about 90% of the ppl liked it, and cuz I do to, it stays :p

Craig

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

looks so much better lowered :bigthumb:

6. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

oh yea I also have 35% tint all the way around

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Couldnt edit original post so repost down here (moved pictures)

8. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Car looks sweet! I think that it is one of the best SRP wrxs I have seen.:bigthumb:

9. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

ok I am now done for the summer (out of money)... I have CF sidemarkers, and sorry for the bad quality I dno why but photobucket downgraded this pic

Craig

[​IMG]

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

nice touch... i'd love to park next to u at the next meet :bigthumb:

11. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but were those the stock black sideskirts, just painted? If not, where did you get them?

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i think they're just painted

13. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I got in a wreck and had the body shop paint them for me with the new front end... just sanded down the old ones and painted it with some flex agents in the paint

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

did insurance pay for that? if yes then i need to go to that bodyshop if i ever get into a wreck :keke:

15. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I dont normally like SRP but yours looks great.

16. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Insurance didn't pay for it, but it was going to cost around $100. Luckily it took them so long to fix my car (they said 8 weeks, and 11 weeks later they were just finishing) that they put that in for free. I shoulda asked them to paint the plastic the mirror connects to but i didnt think of it at the time.

Craig

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sure looks nice... im seriously considering getting mine painted also