Asian Guide to Success

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JL889, Jul 10, 2006.

1. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

From Website quite intresting

Keeping Your Parents Off Your Back About Your Grades
    Instead of having them remind you all the time about your crappy grades, put some effort into raising that D into an A. On report card day, prepare a quick speech for your parents about how you plan on making some positive adjustments to your grades. This will assure them that you are responsible and that you can be trusted on your own without having to hassle you. Remember, if your grades are low, that's because your lazy. You need to get off the damn video games.

School Bully? No Problem!
    You know that asshole that keeps messing with you by throwing paper balls while you're trying to take notes? I have a solution for that, listen carefully. Your foot + his face = no more paper balls. There's nothing a foot to the face can't fix, and that's a fact. Another way to solve this is by getting all the Asians together and wait for him outside the building after school. Remember, it won't scare him unless you have some crazy motherf*cker screaming “du ma” and “du me!” You'll have him apologizing to you like a little girl.

Dressing For Success
    You wanna look sharp when you show up for class, right? Throw on some clean khakis, a polo, and you'll look good. There's no need to dress hip hop or “gangster” at school. That'll only make the teachers look down on you. Don't forget that you're Asian, if someone tries to make fun of you for trying too hard at school.. well, kick their ass.

Don't Fight Over White Hoes
    Trust me, speaking from past experiences, they're scandalous. One day they'll like you, the next they'll like your cousin. Best way to avoid any hard feelings and anger is to just pass her around and don't get too attached.

Imitating The Fob Accent Is Dumb
    There's no need to entertain your fellow non-Asian friends by imitating your parents. That's just stupid. Fortune cookie jo

2. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Applies to me (the fat chinese kid you met with the Legacy) SOOOOO much...just the grades though.

I have to dress for success...parents make me anyway and i dont mind.

FOB accents are dumb but they give out good humor around the lunch table.

3. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Wok the fuck? I speakah good engerish