Atlanta Motorsports Park Track Day

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Stetson, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Stetson

Stetson Member

Two Atlanta area Clubs are hosting an open private track day at AMP - Atlanta Motorsports Park. If you have never been before, Atlanta Motorsports Park is Atlanta's newest road course. A fantastic place for good times, meeting new people and getting your car out on the track for some serious fun. The cost is $225 for the day. That includes a minimum of 2.5 hours of actual track time at the hottest new track in the area.

This is going to be the hottest ticket in town. All you need to participate is your street car, an SA 2005 Helmet and a willingness to have a fantastic time with other car nuts driving hard on Atlanta's newest Road Course.

Send me a PM if you are interested, there are only a few spots left for this great event. I'll get you all the needs to know.

It will be the most fun you can have in your car...

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

got a date for that?

3. Stetson

Stetson Member

29th April...Its a Monday, but that helps to keep the rate low. I'd love to see a few more Subarus out there...

4. Stetson

Stetson Member

Just one last hit to you Subaru pilots out there...I have two openings left and then this event will be closed. Don't miss out on a private track day at Atlanta Motorsports Park for $225. You may never see that price again.

Remember - 29th April. 2.5 hours of track time at Atlanta's newest road course.

Hope to see you there. If you end up not wanting to drive you can stop by for free and check out the action - no fee for spectating. Make sure you let me know if you want to drive - only 2 spots left.