ATTN!!! 2 Pit Bulls Stolen NOV. 8

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lsnaple, Nov 8, 2007.

1. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

Two American Staffordshire Bull Terriers were stolen from my parents house today,in Newnan. Commonly known as pit bulls. How someone got not just my 85-95lb red male, but also my ~70lb brindle female today is beyond me. I will post a picture up tomorrow of the two. Both were about 3 years old now. The female has been fixed so she is a little on the chunky side, but not fat and will definately tear your ass up if you aren't a member of the family or with one of us. The male is solid muscle and I have no doubt the best looking male in Coweta county, if not most of GA. Probably the reason to take him, if not to fight then it was to breed. A police report was filed, but of course I know nothing will be done about it. If you see them or hear anything about it, please pm me or call Logan at 770-251-1786. This is not the first time something has been stolen from our property, and not even two weeks ago one of the houses across the street was broken into. The cops around here are lazy and good for absolutely nothing. That is no exaggeration. Matter's will be taken into my own hands this time.

Of course there will be some sort of reward if you have real evidence that leads me to get them back. Meaning something along the lines of pictures and an address. Thanks to anyone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Sorry to hear this man. I have two "pit bulls" myself, I don't know anyone that would come in my yard and try to take my dogs. If I hear or see anything I will let you know.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

some people are just worthless...hoe you find them bro!

4. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

How do you take a pit bull? I figured it should be its own theft deterrent.

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^ yeah that was my question... Whoever did this has a huge set of balls... Sorry to hear this BTW...

6. 992.5RS

992.5RS Member

Sorry to hear it man! Two of my neighbors had there pit bulls stolen last year. Some people are just worthless.

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i've heard people using the same tools as dog catchers use...like the pole w/ the loop around it deal. people have no heart...damn. g'luck finding your dogs bro.

8. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

I'm about to post a couple pictures. After a quick look around the gate I found quite a few spots of dried white liquid on the leaves and grass in one area. I don't know for sure, but after some quick research it could be Ketamine (special K) which is a clear/white liquid tranquilizer. After I get pictures on the couple websites I posted this on I'm going to take a sample to the vet to find out if I'm right.