attn married04wrx

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by yerrow, Apr 18, 2005.

1. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

check your private messages
    imy Ac won't come on and i need help

2. married05gt

married05gt starting over

I will call you in the morning!

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

it'd be greatly appreciated

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

we should have a list of everyone jobs so we can see how we can hook each other up...:bigthumb: its all about the "hook ups!" I'll start it off...
    1. Air Force-B-2 Bomber....there you go.

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Can you drop off some presents on my professor's house?

Student here; aerospace engineering but changing to mechanical engineering.

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

lol..roger that!:bigthumb:

7. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

jobs

this is funny,
    im an art student studying graphic design at the Art institute of Atlanta. i am also a SGT. in the West Virginia Army National Guard. My job is transportation, and i am the driver for a truck that has a 50cal machine gun mounted on it. perfect for those drive by scenerios. i only wish it moved as fast as my subie.

8. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

JOB

well im an audio engineer and im not currently working. but ive applied to many studios in the area. should be workin soon! but right now im the resedent couch potato. anyone need their couch brokin in. lol:D

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Re: jobs

u mean like in halo? :D

10. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

I think he means like IRAQ, be careful when u get over there bud

11. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

halo?

they have that shit in halo, man... what have i been missing, i dont know man. its basically a hummer with a ring mount on the top. most of the time though it on a 5 ton truck. i will have to post up some pics when we go on at and when we are over in iraq destroying everything. the 50 cal is my best friend ever. i have just as much fun blasting that thing as when im driving my car. i honestly think that i would rather have a 50 cal over just about any weapon in the world with the exception of a bomb or a missile launcher. the army is cool sometimes.

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

You know what would be really cool, destroying a WRX with a 50 Cal gun. Or maybe an SRT4 instead, you wouldn't want to bring harm to a WRX now would you?

13. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

even better

mount a 50 cal on a wrx and destroy a SRT-4 sorry Shane.:bigthumb:

14. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

You got me there, somebody call Jessie James, I want to see that on Monster Garage!!!

15. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

hell yes

thats what im talking about. and after they complete that build they should market it to the us military so that i dont have to ride around in that damn heavy slow moving RPG sponge.

16. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

hahahah

wfw2@westcoastchoppers.com
    send him an e-mail and let him know. aparantly he takes e-mails about what they should do there.

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

18. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

i remember now

yeah that things is a pain in the ass to drive. but good idea

19. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

hehe a wagon would work great, just cut a hole in the roof and stand on the floor and have the turret mounted above the backseat