ATTN: nsvwrx

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Suby1128, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Do you still have your ram air scoop (triangular part for the intake)? Can I still have it? :sx: I've decided to put my intake snorkus back in my car (I have grown bored of the whoosh noise :wiggle: ).

Craig

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah ive got it, not sure if i can make it sat.. somethign with my sister comming in to town, il let you know today if not.. we can meet

3. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Thanks man, I sent you a PM last night (I'll be down at Georgia Tech tonight).

Call my cell (number in the PM), maybe I can swing by your place and pick it up.

Craig

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

got bored of the whoosh?!?!?!??! is the inner ricer really gone???

i love my inner ricer :D

5. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

It just seems to take away from the exhaust note. Who knows, if I put it on and don't like it I may take it out some weekend and hack it. Just worried about flow issues with just hacking the box and covering up the hole (if the curve isn't right in the tube the air could get trapped in a rotating motion and not make it into the airbox properly.)

Craig

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

ok , well im not goignt o be e at tech tommrow =/ skipping classes ftw... but il call you sunday if thats cool

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Sunday is cool too, thanks for getting back to me man I appreciate it!

Actually, I may not be able to meet Sunday (my cousin is flying in from scotland).

Craig

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  8. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

hey mann i got my stock intakes stuff i can get them on install day if u want.. all u gotta do is help me install CAI :D and UP PIPE ;)
    and u can have all my stock intake peices.. :)
    let me know PM ME SOON

9. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

sent you a PM