Back from destin +mini rant

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by fez, May 30, 2005.

1. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

hrm, sites lookin good mr kell.....

well, i guess i should put the full rez pics of the install day somewhere....if theyre wanted....i guess i really shoulda taken more...

6hrs in a car w/ a 4 and 5yo girl behind you isnt quite the best experience....which leads me to this, i hate educational tv shows for children, they are a waste, they end up making the kids repeat something they dont know over and over....now my half sisters, after watching this damned dora cartoon, theyll be like ooh i have five pennies, and proceed to count them out at the top of their lungs, but not once, oh, that would be bliss, no, over and over and over again until that swelling vein in your brain finally pops and ends your suffering.....jesus, why count when you know you have that many, you counted to 5 before, ok, we know you can do it, you dont see me doing it now...huh? do you? wheres that friggin line when you realize, yeah, you can count.....jesus....

sorry bout that, just a little steam...

anyhooo...for anyone wanting to take a peek, for non family photos checkout this link, its my sorting out folder, on what makes it to my gallery and not, note i think 3 images are sorta old....bah w/e..here it is:
    http://www.digitalroundabout.net/new/

2. halvdan

halvdan Member

1...2...3...4...5 PENNIES!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU DORA!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope they reserve the lowest pits of Dante's Hell for Dora, her boots, and her backpack. She belongs there with the traitors and child rapists. /grin

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

damn fez, you got some money pics in there.....looks really good

4. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

tnx mike

lets see, lifegaurd is just a weird pic....just notice the sign, i only took it because of that....not meant to be artistic

frost and never follow the wagon are me screwing around in ps...but not from the trip at all...just some stuff...prolly getting deleted soon

Night Destin and Abandoned for the Storm are night shots taken at around a 30sec exposure....

The beach looks better in BW...doesnt it?

Girl in Sand is actually the smaller half sister playing w/ my old sand toys and my l337 flipper (yes, that damned dolphin from nickelodian) squirt gun puppet thing....

swim was when my view of the beach wasnt distracted by a group of 40yo women listening to hipop doing jaegarbombs thinking theyre still 20 or a group of 16yo girls telling eachother "yous look like won dem A-rabs"...(i found that part especially amusing).

country bliss was taken the day before i left...just a random pull over on the side of the road and take a shot...shot.