Back from Japan Auto Show *pics*

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Genya, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

danke!

3. Genya

No problem! Hope you enjoyed them! Let me know if there are any hi-res versions you seek and i got ya!

4. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Thats a lot of chinese people.

5. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Japanese people are NOT Chinese.

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Nice pics. How did the 991 look? Supposed to be a decent amount bigger than previous models....really excited to see what they do with the GT3/GT3RS on this platform

7. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Wow. They put the actual Skyactiv motors on display. Pretty awesome! 14:1 compression ratio yields 40mpg on the highway.
    And the concept for the new Mazda6... blech.
    That BRZ is freaking beautiful too.

8. Genya

The 911 was not super different, but has a heavily revised rear engine cover, the size of it wasnt apparent, but at best seemed 4-5 inches longer.

I thought it was really neat the engines were on display, I was curious about skyactive, and really liked where they were taking things with the cx-5, it is hands down the most attractive small suv out there. I also got a few pics *I believe* of subarus diesel motors, and there is a wagon style scooby that is very attractive. Overall, a superb experience! I have a bunch more pics, but havent uploaded them yet. I also thought the Brz was very handsome particullary in race trim. I believe they will have a definate hit on their hands!