bad corvette wreck

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scuby drew, Sep 9, 2005.

1. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/blykins/smallc5wreck35um0hi.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/blykins/smallc5wreck28tm9mx.jpg
    "Friday, July 29, 2005
    FRANKLIN LAKES - A Westchester County man died Thursday afternoon in a crash on Route 287.

Joseph Gianelli, 58 of Irvington, N.Y., was pronounced dead at the scene after his Chevrolet Corvette struck the rear of a tractor-trailer at about 1 p.m., near milepost 65, state police said.

The truck, operated by Clouis Oquinn Jr., 52, of Virginia, was parked on a northbound shoulder when the Corvette plowed into it. Oquinn was not injured, officials said.

The crash was under investigation Thursday evening."

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ouch... decapitation

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

theres like blood on the rear of the trailor i wonder if they guy hit his head and died there, you can also see hes still in the car in the first pic. he was prolly haulin ace and lost control.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That's umm...quite unfortunate, not to mention disgusting. Best of luck to his family.

5. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

ewww that's horible

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i read somewhere that they are enforcing a law that truck drivers are not allowed to rest on the side of the road anymore for this reason

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea i dont think they are supposed to either. thats why they make truck stops.

8. as far as I know its illegal in GA for a truck to stop on the side of the expressway blocking an emergency lane. on the entrance and exit ramps they can though. thats why the signs are always there preventing it. problem is that alot of truckers dont know the state laws.