Bad news at home :(

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by miloman, Jul 11, 2006.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  2. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

that's horrible, my prayers are with them. hopefully your friends and family are safe!

how far away is Mumbai from your hometown?

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Hopefully all of your friends and family are alright.

4. I hope your family is alright?

Is this like crime related or terrorist related...?

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

wow, what is wrong with people..

i hope everything is alright with your fam/ friends

6. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

7. Just makes me wonder how this world will be in a few years. Sorry to hear that Milo i hope all is well with your family and friends.

8. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Def. have our thoughts with your family and friends Milo! This almost seems too complicated for Kashmiri separatists...

9. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I hope your family and friends are well, keep us updated.

Matt

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Mumbai == Bombay == my home

this act seems to be terrorist/politics related... theres a huge political leader in bombay... a statue of his wife was desecrated recently... riots followed after that and now this crap

phone lines in bombay are jammed so i havent been able to get through to anyone... however one of my friends got a hold of my parents and they are fine... however a couple good friends have not yet been accounted for

11. Trey

Trey Active Member

Sorry bro, glad your parents are okay.

12. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

glad to here your parents are okay!!

hopefully you will hear good news about your best friends soon.

13. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i wish shit like this didnt happen, your friends and family are in my prayers.

14. suby113

suby113 Member

Same here! by the way Milo I did not know you were Indian! You looked Mexican to me in your pictures! Hehe:p

15. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

so true

16. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I am very sorry to hear this Milo. I am glad that your parents are OK and I hope that your friends will be alright too. I will pray for them.

Mark

17. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

glad to hear the parents are okay man, phew.

your friends will be just fine, they'll turn up soon.

18. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

think martial law is near?

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thanks for your concerns guys... found out that all my immediate family and close friends are fine... however, too many innocent people died :wtc:

20. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

oh mann :'( i just got the news that 2 of my best friends died in the 2nd bombing :'(
    this sucks
    hopefully i get a little good news about my mom's brother he has not been found yet.. i dunno.. calls are getting thru if u try it at night abt 3 o clock am..

[also Kashmiri militants are not terrorist they are fighting to free kashmir from india and pakistan.. :(] this just sucks

21. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

crazy stuff.....sorry to hear this guys....

22. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

shady sorry to hear about your loss. hopefully your uncle is okay.

23. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Please don't be offended by this statement, but Kashmiri militants, are by definition terrorists. If they only targeted the militaries of India and Pakistan, then they would be classified as "freedom fighters" or "rebels", but by the definition of the word terrorist, those who use violence to force political or social change against a civilian population, they are terrorists. I know this is a political and emotional issue and if disagree with what I say, then I will have no problem with it...I am sorry for your loss and hope the others turn out to be okay...

24. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Shady, I am extremely sorry about your losses also. I also hope that your Uncle is OK. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Milo both. This crap has got to end.....

Mark

25. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Man that sucks! Milo I am glad to hear that your friends and family got through this fine. WRXCrazy sorry to hear about your friends.

This world can suck sometimes....

26. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sorry to hear about your friends shady... hope your uncle is ok

about the kashmiri militant statement, every terrorist is fighting for freedom... killing innocent people makes them terrorists

27. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

well imho the bombings were pertty terrorist like.

28. Demo24

Demo24 Member

glad to hear the people close to you were alright!

I was reading about this today at work. Honestly from the way the news played it I think whoever did it was targetting someone. 7 bombs, all in first class, and went off around the same time. If they just wanted to kill a bunch of people they wouldn't have put bombs just in 1st class.

29. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

30. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Man, so sorry to hear about that guys

31. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

Milo, that is bad news. I remember worrying about my friends and family back in NYC on 9-11

my prayers are with your nation and people

32. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i hope religious riots dont break out... it seems unlikely that they will but its always a possibility

33. 7wolf

7wolf Member

dude, this totally sucks. why can't people just chill the f**k out? i'm glad that you fam is ok.

34. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Sharp: Sorry to hear that about your friends man, this must be a really hard time for you right now.

Milo: I'm glad to hear that your family is safe

It looks like the Indian police are already making progress with the investigation, all we can do now is hope this comes to a swift and just conclusion

Craig

35. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

+1

36. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

+2

37. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Sorry to hear about that guyz, I went through the same things on 9-11 my dad and grandparents live in DC and good friends in NY all you can do is pray nowadays.