Ball Engine: An Introduction

Discussion in 'Ball Engines' started by Andrew@BallEngine, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Andrew@BallEngine

Andrew@BallEngine New Member

Ball Engine was established in 1991 after owner David Ball moved from his old machine shop to Lilburn. After sharing a building in Avendale for over 20 years, David and his brother Steve opened up shop in Lilburn under the name Ball Engine Parts and Service Inc. (aka Ball Engine) . After a few locations within Lilburn, we landed on our current location at 85 Arcado Road SW.

We build top of the line engines, ranging from old school muscle cars to high powered late model imports and domestics, never cutting corners or skimping on quality. We have a full service machine shop, and a wide selection of performance engine parts.

David and son Andrew run the shop, handling all of the machine work and assembly. Our newest and only shop hand, Brandon Green is learning quickly.

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

These guys offer a lot more than just engines, too. Their machine shop has some top of the line tools that can help out in other situations as well. I've had both flywheels turned at their shop, super nice guys.

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Sweet!! glad to hear about you guys!! I believe your next to a powder coating shop where Jason Murrell works right???

4. chameleon

chameleon Member

Well Ball has done just more then engines for me in the past ... from building B-series honda motors to Helicoil Brembos. They have been my go to machine shop through out the years. David & Andrew are great guys that take their time to make sure they do good work. They also stand behind what they do.

ps. Andrew let me know if you want to sell me some Legacy parts of that one sitting outside the shop LOL!

5. Andrew@BallEngine

Andrew@BallEngine New Member

Thanks for the kind words!

Sorry, its not for sale, I will let you know if he changes his mind though.

6. chameleon

chameleon Member

No surprise there .. figured I would just throw that out there lol